The final entry in our series on the circulation staff is Greg Baron. Part circulation staff, part reference librarian, he fills many roles here.
1. How long have you been working at the Dewey Library?
2. What are your responsibilities here at Dewey?
Reference and circulation duties.
3. What job did you have prior to being hired here?
I managed the library storage facility.
4. What do you enjoy most about working here?
The serious academic environment.
5. Do you have any advice for library users?
Don’t hesitate to ask for assistance.
Want to get to know our circulation staff even better? Call the circulation desk at (518)442-3693 or stop by the desk the next time you’re on campus!
Blog post by Alex Hoag
Image Credit: Elaine Lasda Bergman
Bookmark/Search this post with