PLAYBACK AREA OF THE IMC
The Interactive Media Center has a special area for the playback of media. This zone has a wide variety of equipment so you can view and listen to media in both current and obsolete formats.
A/V Playback Area Equipment
- VHS VCRs including 1 VHS VCR with PAL, SECAM, & NTSC capability
NOTE: An additional DVD/VHS combo station is available on the first floor, North Side
- DVD players, including models that will play all regions and NTSC or PAL formats
- Laser Disc players
- Phonograph turntable
- Sony "Boombox" with cassette tape player, CD player, and radio
- Telex Caramate 35mm slide viewer
- Optilec Viewer (page magnifier, color adjuster)
Visit this page to see a panorama of the Playback Area at the Interactive Media center. You will be able to pan, zoom, and more as you explore our facility.