At the end of this tutorial, you will be able to:
- Define plagiarism.
Identify the circumstances under which the consequences for plagiarism are decided.
Recognize proper citation of summarized, paraphrased, or quoted information as the recommended strategy for avoiding plagiarism.
Note: You may need to download the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this tutorial.
- Transcript: Plagiarism 101 Section 1
- Download the tutorial as a PowerPoint presentation
- Last updated: Spring 2015
- Tutorial created by: Allison Hosier
- This tutorial was created using Adobe Captivate 8.