Web Developer and Designer
Web Developer and Designer (Temporary, Part-time)
The University at Albany Libraries seeks a service-oriented, creative, collaborative, and energetic Web Developer and Designer to provide support to the Library Systems department by making routine modifications to the various systems that support the Libraries' virtual presence.
- Organizing, maintaining, updating, and improving the Libraries' public web and intranet sites, including the Libraries' online catalog and link resolver pages
- Maintaining the seamless integration of a variety of disparate web services and resources
- Creating documentation and providing training to library faculty and staff
- Collecting various website-related data for monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting requirements
- May also work on administrative and/or database applications
The Web Developer and Designer reports directly to the Head of Library Systems.
This is a temporary (6-month) half-time position offering health insurance, vacation and sick leave, and other benefits.
For additional information, including qualification requirements and application instructions, please go to https://albany.interviewexchange.com/jobofferdetails.jsp?JOBID=86726.
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.