First on the list of interviewees is our newest clerk, Ryan Allan. He started working here near the end of last semester and has been adjusting well to the new environment of his first library job.
1. How long have you been working at the Dewey Library?
I’ve been working here since March 2015.
2. What are your responsibilities here at Dewey?
I open the library, receive and sort the mail, oversee the periodical section and the new books for Dewey, and I help with scholar’s archive.
3. What job did you have prior to being hired here?
I worked for the Office of Temporary and Disability Assistance as a Clerk.
4. What do you enjoy most about working here?
5. Do you have any advice for library users?
Enjoy the collection!
Want to get to know our circulation staff even better? Call the circulation desk at (518)442-3693 or stop by the desk the next time you’re on campus!
Blog post by Alex Hoag
Pictures by Rebekah Jarvis-Girtler