The Information Literacy department offers a variety of resources, including online handouts, video tutorials, and more to help your students with the research process.
Please note: This page is no longer being updated. For the most current list of materials offered by our department, please visit: http://library.albany.edu/infolit/playlists.
Navigating the Library
Working with Sources
- Accessing Full Text Articles in Library Databases tutorial
- Characteristics of Scholarly Journals
- Evaluating Web Content
- Locating Newspaper Articles
- Primary and Secondary Sources (Humanities)
- Primary and Secondary Sources (Science)
- Reference Sources
- Ulrich's International Periodicals Directory tutorial
- Working with Scholarly Articles video tutorial
Citation and Academic Integrity