Scholarly Articles Tutorial Part 1
At the end of this tutorial, you will be able to:
- Describe the scholarly article as a piece of an ongoing scholarly conversation in which a variety of perspectives may be represented and meaning must be negotiated.
- Recognize the common building blocks of a scholarly article in order to become an effective and efficient reader of the scholarly conversation.
- Distinguish between scholarly articles and non-scholarly contributions to the scholarly conversation in a search for information.
- Transcript: Working with Scholarly Articles Section 1
- Download the tutorial as a PowerPoint presentation
Note: This tutorial is best viewed in full screen.